This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
* Three bedrooms, all on the same level, include a master bedroom suite with large mirrored wardrobe doors and lots of light
* Two remodeled bathrooms featuring a custom tiled master bath with a large stall shower, a second bath with shower over tub and tiled floors
* Living room/dining area boasts a wall of windows with lovely hillside views and overlooks the gracious two level entryway
* Separate step down family/bonus room opens to the rear yard and has easy access to the kitchen
* Spacious eat-in-kitchen features granite countertops, ample cabinets, dual sinks and built in granite countertop serving bar
* Special features include: freshly painted interior, new carpets, forced air heating, dual pane windows and laundry room on the entry level
* Private upper level rear yard offers lawn and patio possibilities and view
* Two car garage with plenty of extra storage
* Per records - Single Family Residence approximately 1420 square feet. Approximately 4350 square foot lot. Home built in 1967.
* Schools: Buri Buri Elementary, Alta Loma Middle and El Camino High
This home is a Bank Owned property making this an easy and smooth transaction. This is not a short sale. Priced for a fast sale and speedy occupancy. The bank is ready to sell and this home is ready to move in.
Please visit http://www.janmajeski.com for additional neighborhood information.
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2011 for $485,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 720 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Parcel #: 010172070
- Zillow Home ID: 15479444
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $610-750K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94080 home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 4.7% increase for South San Francisco as a whole. Among 94080 homes, this home is valued 5.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.5% greater than in South San Francisco, and 10.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94080 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94080 home values.
Nearby Schools in South San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!