815 Marion Pl, Kent, WA 980305 beds, 3 baths, 2,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,096 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $253,450
- Price/sqft: $105
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 570 sqft
- Security System
- View: City, Mountain, Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 6386300100
- Zillow Home ID: 48992523
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 815 Marion Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% higher than in Kent, and 104.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kent.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98030 home values.
- 814 Carter Pl Kent, WA$247K411,370
- 807 Marion Pl Kent, WA$239K31.51,280
- 819 Marion Pl Kent, WA$278K221,620
- 808 Carter Pl Kent, WA$243K31.51,300
- 806 Marion Pl Kent, WA$245K311,310
- 820 Carter Pl Kent, WA$263K31.51,630
- 822 Marion Pl Kent, WA$306K31.752,000
- 824 Marion Pl Kent, WA$281K31.751,890
- 820 Marion Pl Kent, WA$274K41.52,100
- 822 Carter Pl Kent, WA$273K31.751,870
- 815 Carter Pl Kent, WA$321K41.752,560
- 830 Marion Pl Kent, WA$318K42.752,300
- 807 Carter Pl Kent, WA$293K421,820
- 819 Carter Pl Kent, WA$301K31.752,010
- 903 Crest Ave Kent, WA$225K31.51,160
- 821 Crest Ave Kent, WA$312K522,494
- 821 Crest Ave Kent, WA$233K52--
- 826 Marion Pl Kent, WA$273K322,100
- 911 Crest Ave Kent, WA$309K32.251,980
- 840 Marion Pl Kent, WA$261K31.751,630
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.