8157 34th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981262 beds, 1 bath, 710 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,760 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Wall
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $230,000
- Price/sqft: $324
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 710 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8150100230
- Zillow Home ID: 49086264
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8157 34th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Roxhill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 29.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12% greater than in Seattle, and 16.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Roxhill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Roxhill home values.
- 8153 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$283K21620
- 8149 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$242K21620
- 3403 SW Thistle St Seattle, WA$399K41.752,000
- 8145 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$280K21620
- 8141 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$252K21620
- 8409 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$263K21560
- 8137 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$253K21620
- 8320 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$314K311,780
- 8316 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$301K31.751,390
- 8312 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$305K31.751,580
- 8400 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$396K211,640
- 8415 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$251K21770
- 8308 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$305K211,320
- 8133 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$256K21620
- 8304 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$298K21890
- 8408 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$430K31.752,120
- 8154 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$417K32.251,770
- 8129 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$260K21620
- 8300 35th Ave SW Seattle, WA$358K211,780
- 8148 34th Ave SW Seattle, WA$378K311,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.