816 1st St, Woodland, CA 956953 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,108 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,537 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- 21 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Price/sqft: $151
- MLS #: 14054785
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Elevator (in perfect operating condition) Stair lift from garage to the upstairs hobby room, central vacuum, balcony off master bedroom, french doors to patio areas, screened porch.
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,108 sqft
- Parcel #: 006321018000
- Zillow Home ID: 16511848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 816 1st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95695, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.9% less than in Woodland, and 40% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95695 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Woodland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95695 home values.
- 820 1st St Woodland, CA$347K------
- 810 1st St Woodland, CA$547K322,705
- 826 1st St Woodland, CA$483K------
- 523 Bartlett Ave Woodland, CA$301K------
- 804 1st St Woodland, CA$361K------
- 900 1st St Woodland, CA$351K------
- 825 College St Woodland, CA$328K------
- 815 College St Woodland, CA$517K------
- 756 1st St Woodland, CA$368K------
- 524 Bartlett Ave Woodland, CA$330K------
- 505 Bartlett Ave Woodland, CA$409K533,000
- 817 1st St Woodland, CA$467K------
- 813 1st St Woodland, CA$342K321,900
- 904 1st St Woodland, CA$329K------
- 803 College St Woodland, CA$578K74.54,078
- 611 Bartlett Ave Woodland, CA$584K433,000
- 803 1st St Woodland, CA$376K------
- 750 1st St Woodland, CA$399K221,551
- 515 Pendegast St Woodland, CA$394K------
- 901 College St Woodland, CA$492K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.