816 Cherry Creek Dr, Grayslake, IL 600302 beds, 2 baths, 1,650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $122,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 480 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 06234060430000
- Zillow Home ID: 54866932
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 816 Cherry Creek Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60030 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 32.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.6% lower than in Grayslake, and 604.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60030 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Grayslake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60030 home values.
- 818 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$122K221,303
- 820 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$125K--2.51,384
- 822 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$127K--2.51,424
- 824 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$122K--1.51,236
- 826 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$128K--2.51,424
- 802 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$126K--21,176
- 804 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$125K--2.51,322
- 806 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$126K32.51,404
- 808 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$131K231,569
- 830 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$129K--1.51,176
- 832 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$122K--2.51,322
- 810 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$125K--1.51,236
- 834 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$122K--2.51,380
- 836 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$137K22.51,744
- 812 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$127K32.51,404
- 838 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$121K--1.51,236
- 840 Cherry Creek Dr Grayslake, IL$127K--2.51,444
- Ellsworth Dr Grayslake, IL--------
- 1099 Ellsworth Dr Grayslake, IL$161K--2.51,897
- 1097 Ellsworth Dr Grayslake, IL$163K--2.51,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.