816 E St NE, Washington, DC 200021 bed, 1 bath, 550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: On street
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 5.0
- Floor size: 550 sqft
- Parcel #: 0914 0055
- Zillow Home ID: 88802402
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 816 E St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Capitol Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.1% lower than in Washington, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- 810 E St NE Washington, DC$864K531,870
- 518 9th St NE Washington, DC$6.85M21900
- 808 E St NE Washington, DC$732K41.51,680
- 806 E St NE Washington, DC$827K431,966
- 804 E St NE Washington, DC$777K521,760
- 814 Maryland Ave NE # 2F Washington, DC$1.31M44.53,693
- 513 8th St NE Washington, DC$857K42.51,782
- 515 8th St NE Washington, DC$797K32.51,656
- 530 9th St NE Washington, DC$880K321,896
- 517 8th St NE Washington, DC$903K32.51,656
- 802 E St NE Washington, DC$795K32.52,032
- 519 8th St NE Washington, DC$880K42.51,836
- 532 9th St NE Washington, DC$779K31.51,780
- 812 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$880K33.51,660
- 521 8th St NE Washington, DC$856K432,170
- 900 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$1.3M54.54,289
- 810 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$694K42.51,646
- 800 E St NE Washington, DC$1.8M764,272
- 511 8th St NE Washington, DC$670K42.51,440
- 902 Maryland Ave NE Washington, DC$837K53.52,436
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.