816 Howard St, Wheaton, IL 601874 beds, 2 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Wine Cooler, Wolf Dbl Oven, Micro/Convection, Steamer, Bosch DW, custom carbon finishes, granite tops. Extras = inlaid mahogany/oak flrs, skylts, 1st flr lndry, den, updated baths, storage. Finished 3rd floor! Pets considered on case to case request. ALSO FOR SALE.
- Lot: 3,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Heating: Forced air
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2110983419
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 816 Howard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60187, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.1% higher than in Wheaton, and 436.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60187 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wheaton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60187 home values.
- 804 Howard St Wheaton, IL$331K--31,626
- 808 Howard St Wheaton, IL$343K--1.51,352
- 808 Howard St Wheaton, IL--------
- 802 N Howard St Wheaton, IL$684K433,900
- 802 Howard St Wheaton, IL$483K44.53,900
- 816 Howard St Wheaton, IL--------
- 807 Howard St Wheaton, IL$572K--32,199
- 816 Howard St Wheaton, IL$607K42.53,670
- 811 Howard St Wheaton, IL$428K--2.51,927
- 728 Howard St Wheaton, IL$387K32.52,468
- 803 Howard St Wheaton, IL$767K--3.53,558
- 817 Howard St Wheaton, IL$414K--2.51,956
- 726 Howard St Wheaton, IL$397K31.51,966
- 824 Howard St Wheaton, IL$595K--22,327
- 821 Howard St Wheaton, IL$314K32.51,768
- 724 Howard St Wheaton, IL$423K32.52,148
- 825 Howard St Wheaton, IL$363K--1.51,682
- 725 Howard St Wheaton, IL$561K43.53,318
Nearby Schools in Wheaton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292