816 Millcreek Cir, Elgin, IL 601232 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1994
- 85 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $200
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2010 for $168,500
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 08633636
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0609127030
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 4625865
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 816 Millcreek Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 44.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% greater than in Elgin, and 1150.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elgin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60123 home values.
- 814 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$145K------
- 812 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$124K221,904
- 926 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$143K221,449
- 830 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$142K------
- 810 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$130K------
- 832 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$122K221,904
- 944 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$143K------
- 834 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$129K------
- 942 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$145K------
- 819 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$128K------
- Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL--------
- 813 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$138K------
- 940 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$136K------
- 827 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$120K221,449
- 825 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$121K------
- 911 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$140K------
- 809 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$123K221,449
- 829 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$142K------
- 946 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$127K321,900
- 949 Millcreek Cir Elgin, IL$139K221,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!