816 NE 73rd Ave, Hillsboro, OR 971244 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Main floor has half bathroom.
Upper floor has 2 bathrooms, one of which is in the master bedroom.
Hardwood floors in living room and kitchen, stainless steel appliances, patio, 2-car garage, central air conditioning and heat, gas fireplace and high efficiency front load washer and dryer.
No need to mow lawn! This is taken care of by the community home owners association.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $355,000
- Price/sqft: $164
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 366 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- View: Territorial
- Air conditioning, oversize patio, extensive maple flooring, cherry cabinets
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 2,164 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R2127935
- Zillow Home ID: 67925233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 816 Ne 73rd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.9% lower than in Hillsboro, and 77.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Hillsboro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97124 home values.
- 822 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$301K331,911
- 788 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$321K32.11,900
- 830 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$322K432,164
- 774 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$351K432,178
- 844 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$290K32.51,895
- 766 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$255K331,536
- 823 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$193K231,185
- 7398 NE Stonewater St Hillsboro, OR$179K221,056
- 7386 NE Stonewater St Hillsboro, OR$199K321,336
- 752 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$333K332,048
- 858 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$269K432,164
- 821 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$188K22.51,217
- 799 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$246K331,647
- 7382 NE Stonewater St Hillsboro, OR$245K32.51,720
- 819 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$218K231,583
- 744 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$345K432,178
- 866 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$292K331,911
- 795 NE 73rd Ave Hillsboro, OR$242K221,600
- 7393 NE Stonewater St Hillsboro, OR$200K321,336
Nearby Schools in Hillsboro
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292