- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
816 Ryan St, Baltimore, MD 212302.5 baths, 1,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,394 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Jul 2008 for $410,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Parcel #: 0284 027A
- Zillow Home ID: 72226491
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 816 Ryan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Washington Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in Baltimore, and 293.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Washington Village home values.
- 814 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$275K--2.51,888
- 818 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$121K------
- 812 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$288K33.52,000
- 810 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$271K43.52,300
- 810 Ryan St # 1901 Baltimore, MD$393K--2.52,016
- 820 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$114K------
- 808 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$296K--31,840
- 822 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$106K------
- 806 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$309K--2.52,008
- 306 Scott St Baltimore, MD$394K--32,016
- 308 Scott St # 1901 Baltimore, MD$387K--2.51,840
- 304 Scott St Baltimore, MD$318K--2.51,840
- 310 Scott St Baltimore, MD$289K--2.51,840
- 807 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$282K--2.52,000
- 805 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$406K--2.52,288
- 302 Scott St Baltimore, MD$344K--2.51,640
- 312 Scott St Baltimore, MD$410K--2.52,048
- 809 Mchenry St # 1901 Baltimore, MD$418K--2.52,400
- 803 1/2 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$347K442,040
- 824 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$370K43.51,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.