- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
816 S 56th St, Philadelphia, PA 191434 beds, 1 bath, 1,470 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2013 for $25,000
- Price/sqft: $17
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 463223700
- Zillow Home ID: 10455166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 816 S 56th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cobbs Creek market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 52% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.5% greater than in Philadelphia, and 71.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cobbs Creek home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cobbs Creek home values.
- 4 beds, 2 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in 1920
- 4 beds, 2 baths
- 814 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$63K311,350
- 812 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$85K311,350
- 810 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$86K311,350
- 818 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$46K411,600
- 808 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$61K311,350
- 5615 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$67K311,116
- 820 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$102K321,475
- 806 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$62K311,350
- 5617 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$44K311,032
- 822 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$40K311,475
- 804 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$64K311,350
- S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$63K311,350
- Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$44K311,032
- 824 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$46K311,475
- 5614 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$56K311,104
- 5619 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$47K311,032
- 5614 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$65K311,426
- 802 S 56th St Philadelphia, PA$95K321,350
- 5616 Montrose St Philadelphia, PA$53K311,032
- 5616 Christian St Philadelphia, PA$54K311,426
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.