816 W Newell St, Seattle, WA 981194 beds, 4 baths, 3,475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $1,200,000
- Price/sqft: $345
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 750 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 660 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,475 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 2867100090
- Zillow Home ID: 48831242
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 816 W Newell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Queen Anne, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.2% lower than in Seattle, and 56.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North Queen Anne home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Queen Anne home values.
- 814 W Newell St Seattle, WA$700K321,890
- 822 W Newell St Seattle, WA$1.06M622,950
- 817 W Armour St Seattle, WA$543K311,680
- 815 W Armour St Seattle, WA$518K311,080
- 823 W Armour St Seattle, WA$569K311,240
- 811 W Armour St Seattle, WA$723K412,020
- 2704 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$559K41.751,860
- 806 W Newell St Seattle, WA$699K212,310
- 2668 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$672K211,700
- 2708 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$465K21980
- 815 W Newell St Seattle, WA$717K331,740
- 825 W Armour St Seattle, WA$712K411,870
- 2664 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$615K211,390
- 811 W Newell St Seattle, WA$688K42.51,860
- 807 W Armour St Seattle, WA$650K211,510
- 807 W Newell St Seattle, WA$670K31.751,620
- 2660 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$541K311,840
- 2701 8th Ave W Seattle, WA$484K31.751,120
- 2714 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$620K311,590
- 2658 9th Ave W Seattle, WA$528K31.751,510
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.