816 Waterford Lake Dr, Cary, NC 27519
Sold on 9/20/13: $110,000
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,110 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2005
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $110,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
The dream concept is further enhanced by the 28-acre lake, biking and walking trails, swim club, village center and even a new elementary school.
It is a community, or village, where people live and learn, shop and dine, work and plan, and have virtually all of their needs met, without ever having to hop in the car.
Strolling around the neighborhood is not only safe, but a pleasure as sidewalks typically line both sides of every street, and tree-lined streets, create a canopy between the sidewalk and the street.
With its village center, shops, retail stores, condos and restaurants, Cary Park is a true American neighborhood where residents get to know each other, and children play together in a safe environment.
When it comes to making friends and ferrying the kids to sport, the facilities at Cary Park make it so easy! The Cary Park Club features a 6-lane competition lap pool, 98-foot waterslide, zero-entry fun pool, volleyball court and play field.
The clubhouse provides a snack bar, big screen televisions, meeting room and activities area.
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room
- School DistrictWake County Public Schools
- # Stories1.0
- Days on Zillow212
- Elementary SchoolWake - Mills Park
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- High SchoolWake - Panther Creek
- Last Remodel Year2005
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolWake - Mills Park
- Neighborhood NameCary Park
- Parcel #072504815354024
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count4
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID68321434
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 816 Waterford Lake Drive
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27519 home values.
Nearby Schools in Cary
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292