8161 N Midnight Way, Tucson, AZ 857413 beds, 3 baths, 1,806 sqft
These properties are currently listed for sale. They are owned by a bank or a lender who took ownership through foreclosure proceedings. These are also known as bank-owned or real estate owned (REO).
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 1 day on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2008 for $191,500
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,806 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 225325260
- Zillow Home ID: 8632013
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8161 N Midnight Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Casas Adobes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.5% lower than in Tucson, and 18.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Casas Adobes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tucson.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Casas Adobes home values.
- 8165 N Midnight Way Tucson, AZ$171K--3.751,928
- 8157 N Midnight Way Tucson, AZ$143K--2.751,485
- 8169 N Midnight Way Tucson, AZ$162K32.51,928
- 8151 N Midnight Way Tucson, AZ$126K321,347
- 8173 N Midnight Way Tucson, AZ$145K--2.751,347
- 8147 N Midnight Way Tucson, AZ$164K--3.51,806
- 8164 N Camino De La Viola Tucson, AZ$207K--3.752,055
- 8177 N Midnight Way Tucson, AZ$147K--2.751,440
- 8156 N Camino De La Viola Tucson, AZ$190K--2.751,805
- 8172 N Camino De La Viola Tucson, AZ$155K--2.751,558
- N Midnight Way Tucson, AZ$157K--3.51,806
- 8143 N Midnight Way Tucson, AZ$154K32.51,928
- 8180 N Camino De La Viola Tucson, AZ$167K--2.751,840
- 8148 N Camino De La Viola Tucson, AZ$186K--2.751,840
- 8181 N Midnight Way Tucson, AZ$164K32.51,928
- 3436 W Evening Star Ct Tucson, AZ$106K--2.751,347
- 3413 W Tranquility Ct Tucson, AZ$131K--2.751,347
- 8188 N Camino De La Viola Tucson, AZ$166K--2.51,567
- 8139 N Midnight Way Tucson, AZ$144K--2.751,347
- 8140 N Camino De La Viola Tucson, AZ$208K--2.751,840
Nearby Schools in Tucson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Find out more about this home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing a home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005