8163 Thurston Hall Blvd, New Albany, OH 430545 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,814 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The chef inspired kitchen was designed for entertaining & is a delight to cook in. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances, gorgeous 42" cherry cabinets topped in exquisite granite, a large center island, an eat-in / breakfast nook, a pantry for additional storage, and a pass through overlooking the spacious formal living room which includes a gas log fireplace. The formal dining, study/den, and half bath are also located on this level.
The second floor includes all four of the home's spacious bedrooms, two of it's full baths, as well as the bonus and laundry rooms. The master bedroom includes a ceiling fan with light kit, a luxurious master bath with a double vanity, soaking tub, a glass enclosed shower, private water closet and a large walk-in closet! The home's three additional bedrooms are all generous in size with ample closet space! The bonus room has been setup as a family room however, this flexible space could serve any number of alternative uses!
The lower level has been finished & includes approximately 1,050 SF of additional finely appointed living space! The lower level includes a flexible rec space that could serve any number of purposes and could be further finished out to include a media room and/or bar space. The other side of the lower level is also flexible and could be used as children's play space or a 5th bedroom / in-laws suite as there is a full egress window with a large walk-in closet. The level offers countless options and is ready to serve your lifestyle needs!
The home also offers an outdoor living space with a large custom paver patio that serves as the perfect site for relaxing outdoors!
Live in the heart of New Albany where you can walk to Market St (1 mile away), local schools (1.2 miles away), the McCoy Center for the Arts (.7 miles away), the public Library (1.1 miles away) as well as the brand new Center for Healthy Living (1 mile away). The area offers exceptional shopping & dining opportunities, multiple grocery stores (Kroger 1.9 miles away, Giant Eagle 1.6 miles away, Whole Foods 8.2 miles away), and Easton Towne Center is just a short drive away (8.2 miles).
Windsor is part of the exceptionally rated New Albany Plain Local Schools, located on an 80-acre college-stye campus. The school district has been given the state?s top rating for nine consecutive years and each of the district?s schools have earned an 'Excellent' rating on their State of Ohio Report Cards.
All buyers must be pre-approved. Please call Ashley Manshum with Concord Mortgage for pre-approval 614.212.6961.
- New Albany Schools
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.1 Baths
- 3,814 SF
- 2 Car Garage
- Finished Lower Level
- 3 Houses from the Community Park & Playground
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 17 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2007 for $299,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Floor size: 3,814 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 22200340580
- Zillow Home ID: 80905745
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8163 Thurston Hall Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 43054, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% higher than in New Albany, and 116.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43054 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43054 home values.
- 8157 Thurston Hall Blvd New Albany, OH$205K332,897
- 8158 Parsons Pass New Albany, OH$139K332,388
- 8162 Thurston Hall Blvd New Albany, OH--32.52,896
- 8162 Thurston Hall Blvd New Albany, OH$179K332,896
- 8151 Thurston Hall Blvd New Albany, OH$202K332,814
- 8156 Thurston Hall Blvd New Albany, OH$168K332,149
- Prospect Ln OH--------
- 8163 Parsons Pass New Albany, OH$139K332,369
- 8169 Parsons Pass New Albany, OH$130K331,820
- 8181 Parsons Pass New Albany, OH$196K32.12,897
- 8175 Parsons Pass New Albany, OH$197K432,991
- 8150 Thurston Hall Blvd New Albany, OH$147K332,358
- 8144 Parsons Pass New Albany, OH$177K333,245
- 8157 Parsons Pass New Albany, OH$204K332,812
- 8187 Parsons Pass New Albany, OH$125K332,251
- 8224 Parsons Pass New Albany, OH$173K432,689
- 8151 Parsons Pass New Albany, OH$193K42.52,173
- Waldridge Woods Ln OH--------
- 8193 Parsons Pass New Albany, OH$108K331,760
- 4986 Butterworth Green Dr New Albany, OH$170K332,811