- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
817 24th Ave, Seattle, WA 981224 beds, 2 baths, 2,628 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,573 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $570,000
- Price/sqft: $217
- Unfinished basement
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,628 sqft
- Parcel #: 0519000235
- Zillow Home ID: 48674614
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 817 24th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Garfield market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Seattle, and 24% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Garfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Garfield home values.
- 819 24th Ave Seattle, WA$434K311,230
- 811 24th Ave Seattle, WA$780K434,060
- 807 24th Ave Seattle, WA$552K31.51,630
- 823 24th Ave Seattle, WA$617K31.751,860
- 2320 E Columbia St Seattle, WA$437K211,320
- 2315 E Marion St Seattle, WA$520K311,510
- 827 24th Ave Seattle, WA$879K43.752,550
- 2310 E Columbia St Seattle, WA$470K42.252,280
- 816 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$299K21850
- 812 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$608K331,640
- 818 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$317K21840
- 810 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$331K31.751,000
- 822 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$353K211,260
- 824 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$316K311,020
- 2306 E Columbia St Seattle, WA$434K411,690
- 828 23rd Ave Seattle, WA$341K311,200
- 901 24th Ave Seattle, WA$516K211,330
- 2323 E Columbia St Seattle, WA$596K41.52,240
- 822 24th Ave Seattle, WA$430K421,530
- 2314 E Marion St Seattle, WA$482K321,670
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.