817-821 Oak St, San Francisco, CA 941179 beds, 6 baths, 4,875 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,150,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 4,875 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0844 034
- Zillow Home ID: 15078886
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 817-821 Oak Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hayes Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% greater than in San Francisco, and 52.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hayes Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hayes Valley home values.
- 837-839 Oak St San Francisco, CA$2.78M624,420
- 431 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$2.06M322,233
- 425-429 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$2.01M--34,275
- 845 Oak St San Francisco, CA$2.09M322,966
- 806 Oak St San Francisco, CA$2.12M32.52,100
- 847 Oak St San Francisco, CA$1.91M32.52,270
- 736 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.26M----1,479
- 734 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.39M----1,687
- 732 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.12M----1,740
- 879 Oak St APT 5 San Francisco, CA$984K11--
- 714-718 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.27M311,150
- 708 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.78M633,750
- 738-740 Page St San Francisco, CA$1.72M--22,920
- 440 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.59M32.52,016
- 855-859 Oak St San Francisco, CA$2.04M--34,680
- 438 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.41M311,794
- 808 Oak St San Francisco, CA$1.9M211,509
- 535 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.74M322,172
- 535 Steiner St San Francisco, CA$1.59M32--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.