- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 833 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $19,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $23
- MLS #: 5534616
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Appliance Desc \ Dishwasher, Appliance Desc \ Gas Ovn\Rng\Ctop, Appliance Desc \ Gas Water Heater, Bedroom Desc \ Bdrm On Main Lev, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Disability Access \ None, Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Basement Desc \ Slab\None, Heat Type \ Gas, House Faces \ Unknown, Kitchen Features \ Cabinets White, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Lot Desc \ Level, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Laminated, Lot Desc \ Level Driveway, Neighborhood Amenities \ None, Lake Name \ None, Special Circumstances \ None, Assoc Fee Desc \ None, Boathouse \ None, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Road Type \ Public Maintain, Roof Type \ Composition, Interior \ 9 ft + Ceil Lower, Rooms Desc \ Family Room, Construction Desc \ Brick & Frame, Energy Features \ None, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Home Warranty \ No, Parking Desc \ 1 Car Carport, Stories \ 1 Story, Style \ Ranch, Appliance Desc \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ 1-2 Step Entry, Water Source \ Private System, Dining Room Desc \ None, Fireplace Features\Location \ None, Master Bath Features \ Tub\Shower Combo, Laundry Features\Location \ Kitchen, Owner Financing? \ 1
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 818 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 14 01770017049
- Zillow Home ID: 35856919
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $23-65K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Center Hill home values will rise 1.3% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among Center Hill homes, this home is 42.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 88.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Center Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.4% greater than in Atlanta, and 371.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Center Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Center Hill home values.
|811 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$34K||3||1||1,025|
|823 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$33K||3||1||914|
|805 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$34K||3||1||1,046|
|829 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$33K||3||1||792|
|799 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$32K||3||1||914|
|822 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$33K||3||1||850|
|812 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$32K||3||1||850|
|835 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$33K||2||1||1,000|
|793 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$47K||3||2||1,710|
|836 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$33K||3||1||850|
|806 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$34K||3||1||1,100|
|800 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$33K||3||1||888|
|843 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$35K||4||1||1,080|
|787 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$32K||3||1||1,056|
|794 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$34K||3||1||1,190|
|795 Commodore Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$33K||3||1||961|
|781 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$32K||3||1||866|
|787 Commodore Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$35K||3||1||1,170|
|788 Ayrshire Cir NW Atlanta, GA||$33K||3||1||842|
|807 Commodore Dr NW Atlanta, GA||$36K||3||1||1,150|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!