A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $17.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in League City is $17,702.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $10.8K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in League City is $14,895.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- All time views: 1,431
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2015
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 461 sqft
- Master Bath Description: Double Sinks
- Master Bath Description: Master Bath + Separate Shower
- Defects: No Known Defects
- Disclosures: Sellers Disclosure
- Financing Available: Cash Sale
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Foundation Description: Slab
- List Type: Lease
- Lot Description: Cul-De-Sac
- Ownership Type: Full Ownership
- Property Type: Free Standing
- Restrictions: Deed Restrictions
- Bedroom Description: Master Bed - 1st Floor
- Room Description: Breakfast Room
- Utility Room Description: Utility Rm in House
- SqFt Source: Appraisal District
- Style Description: Traditional
- Year Built Source: Appraisal District
- Water Sewer Description: Public Sewer
- Water Sewer Description: Public Water
- Lot Size Source: Appraisal District
- Room Description: 1 Living Area
- Street Surface: Curbs
- Master Bath Description: Tub
- Financing Available: FHA
- Financing Available: VA
- Street Surface: Gutters
- Range Type: Freestanding Range
- Status: Option Pending
- Number Of Unit Stories: 2
- Geo Market Area: League City
- Section Number: 1
- Den Dimensions: 18X20
- Legal Description: BLOCK 1
- Breakfast Room Dimensions: 12X10
- 2nd Bedroom Dimension: 10x11
- 1st Bedroom Dimension: 17X13
- Legal Description: Lot 9
- Kitchen Dimensions: 12x13
- 4th Bedroom Dimension: 10x12
- 3rd Bedroom Dimension: 9x11
- Legal Description: OAKCREST MANOR SEC 1 (98)
- Legal Subdivision: OAKCREST MANOR
- Room Description: Family Room
- Range Type: Gas Cooktop
- Legal Description: ACRES .304
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,332 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 545200010009000
- Zillow Home ID: 50445953
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in League City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.