A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
3 bedrooms plus extra room. 2 story.
Do not disturb occupant.
Tenant responsible for utilities and maintenance.
- Lot: 6,926 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,601 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $42,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $23
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ O/RGas, Architectural Style \ Other, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Cool \ CentralElectric, Eating Area \ FormalDiningRoom, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Exterior \ Aluminum, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ Baseboard, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Interior \ Screens Some, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ CommunitySewer, Utility Prim Water Source \ CommunityWater, Water Heater \ Gas
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 48-12-19-203-233.000-003
- Pets: Dogs
- Zillow Home ID: 80677488
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $42-70K.
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|819 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$39K||2||1||799|
|807 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$45K||2||1||889|
|821 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$45K||3||1||1,096|
|803 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$43K||2||1||885|
|825 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$44K||3||1||1,010|
|801 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||794|
|812 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$38K||2||1||840|
|816 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$55K||3||1||2,036|
|808 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$40K||2||1||1,248|
|3123 Mckinley St Anderson, IN||$43K||2||1||1,542|
|804 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$40K||2||1||960|
|827 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$54K||4||1||1,992|
|729 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$44K||3||1||900|
|3121 Mckinley St Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||1,128|
|901 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||--||3||1||616|
|717 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$47K||2||1||885|
|3119 Mckinley St Anderson, IN||$44K||3||1.5||1,260|
|730 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$45K||4||1.5||1,204|
|715 E 32nd St Anderson, IN||$42K||2||1||752|
|811 E 31st St Anderson, IN||$41K||2||1||1,805|
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.