- Built in 1978
- 20 days on Zillow
- Views: 857 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $191
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space, 240 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $132,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $136
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Oven\Range, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Dining Room Flooring \ Carpet, Driveway \ Asphalt, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Foundation \ Concrete, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Flooring \ Carpet, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Parking Type \ Garage, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Sale Terms \ FHA, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Property Type \ Attached Single, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Appliances \ Disposal, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Dining Room \ Combined w\ LivRm, Dining Room Level \ Main Level, Water \ Lake Michigan, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Exposure \ S (South), Assessment Includes \ Parking, Appliances \ Washer, Appliances \ Dryer, Common Area Amenities \ On Site Manager\Engineer, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ No, Pet Information \ Pet Count Limitation, Heat\Fuel \ Electric, Management \ Manager On-site, Dining Room \ L-shaped, Pet Information \ Pet Weight Limitation, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Basement \ Crawl, Management \ Self-Management, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ New, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full, Age \ 31-40 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Exterior Property Features \ End Unit, Interior Property Features \ Laundry Hook-Up in Unit, Exterior Property Features \ Patio, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Garage Ownership \ Owned, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Garage Type \ Attached, Type of House \ Condo, Garage Type \ Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 11213112410000
- Zillow Home ID: 4843064
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-177K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60048 home values will fall 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for Libertyville as a whole. Among 60048 homes, this home is 61.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60048, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% higher than in Libertyville, and 594.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60048 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Libertyville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60048 home values.
Nearby Schools in Libertyville
Libertyville High (assigned)9-121.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!