817 Mason St, Elkhart, IN 465163 beds, 2 baths, 1,768 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,048 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1800
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $55,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 240 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,768 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1880
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 200608155003000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50609064
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 817 Mason Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46516 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 72.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.2% higher than in Elkhart, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46516 home values.
- 823 Mason St Elkhart, IN$59K3--1,326
- 815 Mason St Elkhart, IN$56K3--1,539
- 816 Pearl St Elkhart, IN$39K2--600
- Mason St Elkhart, IN--------
- 811 Mason St Elkhart, IN$57K4--1,602
- 710 9th St Elkhart, IN$48K3--840
- 820 Pearl St Elkhart, IN$39K2--600
- 831 Mason St Elkhart, IN$71K----1,676
- 824 Pearl St Elkhart, IN$38K21620
- 809 Mason St Elkhart, IN$48K211,560
- Pearl Elkhart, IN--------
- 810 Mason St Elkhart, IN$20K411,500
- 828 Pearl St Elkhart, IN$39K2--651
- 816 Mason St Elkhart, IN$84K4--2,035
- 814 Mason St Elkhart, IN$32K321,050
- 820 Mason St Elkhart, IN$61K221,858
- 806 Mason St Elkhart, IN--3--1,325
- Mason Elkhart, IN--------
- 824 Mason St Elkhart, IN$44K2--880
- 619 8th St Elkhart, IN$44K3--1,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.