- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
817 Mchenry St, Baltimore, MD 212302.5 baths, 1,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,307 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Last sold: Jan 2009 for $350,530
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,692 sqft
- Parcel #: 0284 048A
- Zillow Home ID: 92202410
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 817 Mchenry Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Washington Village market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.6% greater than in Baltimore, and 406% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Washington Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 817 Mchenry St # 1901 Baltimore, MD$347K--31,640
- 819 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$303K43.51,692
- 809 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$196K32.51,840
- 815 Mchenry St # 1 Baltimore, MD$321K--2.51,692
- 821 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$304K--2.51,692
- 301 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$317K--2.51,496
- 815 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$332K--31,640
- 317 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$119K------
- 311 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$122K------
- 307 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$118K------
- 315 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$118K------
- 313 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$118K------
- 303 Parkin St Baltimore, MD$132K42.51,880
- 830 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$280K44.5--
- 828 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$274K43.5--
- 840 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$310K--2.51,496
- 813 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$354K--2.51,692
- Parkin St Baltimore, MD$123K--11,008
- 826 Ryan St Baltimore, MD$108K------
- 811 Mchenry St Baltimore, MD$271K--31,692
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!