817 Stain Glass Dr, Desoto, TX 751154 beds, 3 baths, 2,621 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $179,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,621 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 200313200H0030000
- Zillow Home ID: 26976082
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 817 Stain Glass Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75115 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 49.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1% higher than in Desoto, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75115 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Desoto.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75115 home values.
- 821 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$126K321,790
- 813 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$131K422,345
- 816 Bridle Dr Desoto, TX$121K321,756
- 809 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$140K322,405
- 825 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$204K432,958
- 812 Bridle Dr Desoto, TX$164K532,794
- 820 Bridle Dr Desoto, TX$135K322,301
- 816 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$120K322,321
- 812 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$208K333,485
- 820 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$121K321,950
- 808 Bridle Dr Desoto, TX$150K322,361
- 824 Bridle Dr Desoto, TX$150K322,389
- 805 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$122K321,807
- 808 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$162K332,670
- 824 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$148K422,389
- 804 Bridle Dr Desoto, TX$149K422,329
- 804 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$152K322,285
- 801 Stain Glass Dr Desoto, TX$137K322,345
- 532 Saddle Head Dr Desoto, TX$111K321,751
- 536 Saddle Head Dr Desoto, TX$152K322,362
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!