817 W Northview Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850213 beds, 3 baths, 2,533 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central, Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 1994 for $105,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Security System
- View: City
- large master suite with sitting area, laundry and craft room, large workshop
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,533 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 15709005
- Zillow Home ID: 7777515
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 817 W Northview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alahambra market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 72.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.5% higher than in Phoenix, and 301.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Alahambra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alahambra home values.
- 811 W Northview Ave Phoenix, AZ$256K--21,624
- W State Ave Phoenix, AZ$390K--21,788
- 7201 N 9th Ave Phoenix, AZ$337K--21,635
- 7229 N 9th Ave Phoenix, AZ$277K--21,629
- 901 W Northview Ave Phoenix, AZ$390K--31,652
- 810 W Myrtle Ave Phoenix, AZ$288K--21,710
- 805 W Northview Ave Phoenix, AZ$393K432,375
- 902 W Myrtle Ave Phoenix, AZ$416K--22,195
- 7235 N 9th Ave Phoenix, AZ$258K----1,624
- 804 W Northview Ave Phoenix, AZ$316K321,636
- 7230 N 9th Ave Phoenix, AZ$334K----1,614
- 808 W Myrtle Ave Phoenix, AZ$393K--32,013
- 907 W Northview Ave Phoenix, AZ$419K--22,476
- 801 W Northview Ave Phoenix, AZ$308K31.751,629
- 7128 N 8th Ave Phoenix, AZ$402K41.52,220
- 908 W Myrtle Ave Phoenix, AZ$339K--2.751,899
- 7236 N 8th Ave Phoenix, AZ$405K--22,197
- 7236 N 9th Ave Phoenix, AZ$386K--22,056
- 929 W Myrtle Ave APT 1 Phoenix, AZ$172K21865
- 915 W Myrtle Ave Phoenix, AZ$338K--21,859
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!