8173 Amberwood Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322443 beds, 2 baths, 2,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $179,900
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dishwasher, Electric Range, Gas Range, Refrigerator
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 0164631190
- Zillow Home ID: 44425801
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8173 Amberwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chimney Lakes, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.1% greater than in Jacksonville, and 289.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Chimney Lakes home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chimney Lakes home values.
- 8167 Amberwood Ct Jacksonville, FL$122K321,704
- 8182 Crosswind Rd Jacksonville, FL$141K422,600
- 8176 Crosswind Rd Jacksonville, FL$126K321,564
- 8323 Staghorn Rd Jacksonville, FL$127K322,051
- 8308 Staghorn Rd Jacksonville, FL$147K322,097
- 8302 Staghorn Rd Jacksonville, FL$131K321,764
- 8161 Amberwood Ct Jacksonville, FL$133K421,744
- 8170 Amberwood Ct Jacksonville, FL$111K321,281
- 8314 Staghorn Rd Jacksonville, FL$83K321,108
- 8170 Crosswind Rd Jacksonville, FL$134K321,773
- 8329 Staghorn Rd Jacksonville, FL$123K321,703
- 8179 Crosswind Rd Jacksonville, FL$136K321,823
- 8164 Amberwood Ct Jacksonville, FL$129K321,384
- 8185 Crosswind Rd Jacksonville, FL$90K321,288
- 8173 Crosswind Rd Jacksonville, FL$117K321,467
- 8228 Crosswind Rd Jacksonville, FL$118K321,440
- 8155 Amberwood Ct Jacksonville, FL$136K321,904
- 8224 Bentridge Ct Jacksonville, FL$150K322,250
- 8219 Crosswind Rd Jacksonville, FL$88K321,109
- 8164 Crosswind Rd Jacksonville, FL$140K321,913
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.