818 Dock St, Wilmington, NC 284013 beds, 2 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,267 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $215,000
- Price/sqft: $113
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 99
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: R04817044004000
- Zillow Home ID: 54301796
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 818 Dock Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28401 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 46.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.5% higher than in Wilmington, and 67.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28401 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wilmington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28401 home values.
- 816 Dock St Wilmington, NC$133K211,025
- 820 Dock St Wilmington, NC$138K311,288
- 115 Saint James Ave Wilmington, NC$96K--2.51,350
- 115 Saint James Ave Wilmington, NC$94K32.51,350
- 117 Saint James Ave Wilmington, NC$84K221,001
- 108 S 9th St Wilmington, NC$223K331,854
- 814 Dock St Wilmington, NC$302K442,301
- 107 St James St Wilmington, NC$86K21966
- 107 James Ave Maple Hill, NC--------
- 126 S 9th St Wilmington, NC$149K43.51,950
- 111 James Ave Maple Hill, NC--------
- 110 S 9th St Wilmington, NC$285K52.52,121
- 105 James Ave Maple Hill, NC--------
- 109 St James St Wilmington, NC$94K21828
- 109 James Ave Maple Hill, NC--------
- 821 Dock St Wilmington, NC$126K21938
- 104A James Ave Maple Hill, NC$168K--2836
- 102B James Ave Maple Hill, NC$197K--31,716
- 102A James Ave Maple Hill, NC$199K--31,716
- 819 Dock St Wilmington, NC$119K321,901
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!