818 Forward St, La Jolla, CA 920373 beds, 3 baths, 1,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
CHARM ABOUNDS at this Cape Cod style craftsman in the heart of Birdrock! Leaving literally nothing to be desired, this warm and inviting home has been recently and highly upgraded with beautiful finishes and extreme attention to detail. It offers a light, bright living room that opens up to the large chef's kitchen complete with granite counter tops, Viking stainless appliances and breakfast bar, as well as a large dining area. With two spacious secondary bedrooms, two full baths, and a great at-home office on the main level, this ideal floorplan is conducive to all lifestyles. The master suite makes up the entire second level, the owners have added a spacious walk-in closet and bath with dual sinks and a rain shower, and enjoys peak views to the south and west. Characterized by gleaming hardwood flooring and plantation shutters, it also features central air conditioning. In addition to the gated front yard and grassy area in the back, there is a sizable and private back patio perfect for entertaining. With direct alley access and an attached 2 car garage, don't miss this incredible opportunity to live in La Jolla's charming Birdrock neighborhood, where you're seconds to great shops, restaurants, the ocean and an award winning elementary school!
- Lot: 4,399 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $1,290,000
- Price/sqft: $668
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Parcel #: 3574523000
- Zillow Home ID: 52514354
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 818 Forward Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 812 Forward St La Jolla, CA$824K211,009
- 824 Forward St La Jolla, CA$2.5M43.52,477
- 808 Forward St La Jolla, CA$908K211,061
- 5616 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.47M431,889
- 5622 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.44M221,420
- 802 Forward St La Jolla, CA$1.06M211,118
- 783 Forward St La Jolla, CA$1.11M331,863
- 5617 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.07M421,292
- 5628 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.02M321,414
- 5562 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$850K321,404
- 5623 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$2.21M332,167
- 5636 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$894K321,492
- 5558 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.63M542,442
- 838 Forward St La Jolla, CA$3.21M555,099
- 5565 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$2.17M443,394
- 5629 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.24M321,692
- 5625 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.1M31.51,824
- 5644 Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$2.56M332,551
- 5554 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.01M321,404
- 5571 Bellevue Ave La Jolla, CA$2.39M44.53,134
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!