818 Howard St, Marina Del Rey, CA 902924 beds, 4 baths, 3,313 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,002 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $1,590,000
- Price/sqft: $480
- Flooring: Carpet, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,313 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 4229015034
- Zillow Home ID: 20445309
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 818 Howard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Venice market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.9% greater than in Los Angeles, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Venice home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Venice home values.
- 820 Howard St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.7M443,344
- 814 Howard St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.69M443,324
- 824 Howard St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.22M321,962
- 812 Howard St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.96M443,994
- 828 Howard St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.19M311,091
- 808 Howard St Venice, CA$2.03M33.53,600
- 847 Dickson St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.01M321,254
- 843 Dickson St Marina Del Rey, CA$883K21819
- 849 Dickson St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.74M422,230
- 841 Dickson St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.61M552,644
- 851 Dickson St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.71M442,866
- 839 Dickson St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.22M21756
- 819 Howard St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.38M432,651
- 804 Howard St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.58M322,259
- 823 Howard St Venice, CA$944K32975
- 817 Howard St Venice, CA$1.42M432,448
- 825 Howard St Venice, CA$1.79M44.53,260
- 906 Howard St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.79M332,724
- 903 Dickson St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.05M31975
- 835 Dickson St Marina Del Rey, CA$1.58M222,397
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.