818 Lake St, Newark, NJ 071044 beds, 3 baths, 2,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- 115 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Feb 2009 for $288,500
- Price/sqft: $143
- MLS #: 3140031
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,300 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 1400784000000045 03
- Zillow Home ID: 38695833
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 818 Lake Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Newark market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 10.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90% greater than in New York Metro, and 71.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Newark home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Newark home values.
- 822 Lake St Newark, NJ$245K332,124
- 271 Grafton Ave # 277 Newark, NJ$259K----3,023
- 824-828 Lake St Newark, NJ$220K----3,036
- 805-809 Degraw Ave Newark, NJ$202K----2,360
- 811-813 Degraw Ave Newark, NJ$157K----1,767
- 815 Degraw Ave Newark, NJ$162K----1,965
- 279 Grafton Ave # 285 Newark, NJ$356K542,511
- 830-834 Lake St Newark, NJ$218K----2,181
- 265-269 Grafton Ave Newark, NJ$307K----3,201
- 817-819 Degraw Ave Newark, NJ$146K----1,569
- 817-819 Lake St Newark, NJ$344K----2,712
- 821 Degraw Ave Newark, NJ$164K----1,288
- 821-825 Lake St Newark, NJ$285K----2,663
- 836-838 Lake St Newark, NJ$213K----2,387
- 823 Degraw Ave Newark, NJ$184K----1,536
- 261-263 Grafton Ave Newark, NJ$294K----3,066
- 827-831 Lake St Newark, NJ$222K----2,542
- 825-827 Degraw Ave Newark, NJ$174K----2,461
- 840-842 Lake St Newark, NJ$157K----1,964
- 833-835 Lake St Newark, NJ$227K----2,626
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!