818 NE 58th St, Seattle, WA 981056 beds, 2 baths, 2,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $568,000
- Price/sqft: $235
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 870 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,420 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1928300790
- Zillow Home ID: 48768837
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 818 Ne 58th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98105 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 78% lower than in Seattle, and 83.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 98105 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University District home values.
- 822 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$445K31.751,260
- 814 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$599K42.252,220
- 819 NE 59th St Seattle, WA$457K211,280
- 823 NE 59th St Seattle, WA$583K212,000
- 828 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$588K211,960
- 810 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$402K21820
- 815 NE 59th St Seattle, WA$489K211,120
- 827 NE 59th St Seattle, WA$882K32.752,120
- 819 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$684K422,420
- 823 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$451K311,000
- 815 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$617K322,320
- 809 NE 59th St Seattle, WA$455K21880
- 832 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$642K212,110
- 827 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$597K42.752,080
- 811 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$625K31.752,000
- 833 NE 59th St Seattle, WA$573K21.751,340
- 5804 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA$408K21830
- 5800 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA$451K22.251,350
- 5808 8th Ave NE Seattle, WA$519K321,390
- 831 NE 58th St Seattle, WA$424K21960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!