819 10th St NE, Washington, DC 200023 beds, 4 baths, 1,482 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,033 sqft
- Built in 1921
- 1485 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2008 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $303
- MLS #: DC7430295
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,482 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 0958 0805
- Zillow Home ID: 420345
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 819 10th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Near Northeast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 200.9% higher than in Washington, and 149% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 817 10th St NE Washington, DC$625K331,496
- 821 10th St NE Washington, DC$443K31.51,324
- 815 10th St NE Washington, DC$581K321,496
- 825 10th St NW APT 489 Washington, DC$525K111,006
- 825 10th St NW APT 367 Washington, DC$582K221,114
- 825 10th St NW APT 752 Washington, DC$592K221,281
- 825 10th St NE Washington, DC$454K31.51,658
- 813 10th St NE Washington, DC$677K42.51,550
- 827 10th St NE Washington, DC$594K111,674
- 811 10th St NE Washington, DC$551K331,598
- 1007 I St NE Washington, DC$499K21.51,160
- 829 10th St NE Washington, DC$660K421,646
- 809 10th St NE Washington, DC$440K321,818
- 1005 I St NE Washington, DC$383K311,702
- 1007 I St NE # A Washington, DC$490K21.51,140
- 831 10th St NE Washington, DC$581K11.51,674
- 1009 I St NE Washington, DC$481K21.51,160
- 807 10th St NE Washington, DC$683K421,884
- 833 10th St NE Washington, DC$797K54.52,088
- 1009 I St NE # 1009A Washington, DC$534K31.51,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.