A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
all hardwood (tile in kitchen and bathrooms)
2 year old roof
5 yr old furnace & ac
- Lot: 5,599 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 2,618 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $975,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $624
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,562 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 56
- Parcel #: 29934042
- Zillow Home ID: 19605478
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $740K-1.22M.
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 0.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% less than in San Jose, and 94.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
|827 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||$954K||3||2||1,437|
|811 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||--||3||2||1,500|
|835 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||$940K||3||2||1,437|
|805 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||$898K||4||2||1,370|
|820 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA||$934K||3||2||1,437|
|828 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA||$1.05M||4||3||1,932|
|812 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA||$937K||3||2||1,437|
|843 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||$949K||3||2||1,437|
|836 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA||$1.26M||5||4||2,474|
|797 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||$899K||4||2||1,370|
|804 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA||$1.15M||6||3||2,459|
|822 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||$1.02M||4||2.5||1,942|
|814 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||$985K||4||2||1,848|
|844 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA||$940K||3||2||1,437|
|830 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||$981K||4||2||1,562|
|796 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA||$844K||3||2||1,220|
|789 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||$838K||3||2||1,220|
|806 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||$899K||4||2||1,370|
|838 Daffodil Way San Jose, CA||$936K||3||2||1,437|
|788 Hibiscus Ln San Jose, CA||$894K||4||2||1,370|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!