This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,188 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $750,000
- Finished basement, 260 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 620 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Other, Communications \ Cable TV, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Other, Family Room \ Other, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Listing Class \ Residential Lease/Rental, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Rent Includes \ Association Fees, Rent Includes \ Gardener, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ House for Rent
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Parcel #: 012390140
- Zillow Home ID: 79845340
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $745K-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94080 home values will increase 3.3% next year, compared to a 3.3% rise for South San Francisco as a whole. Among 94080 homes, this home is valued 37.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94080, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% higher than in South San Francisco, and 13.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94080 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in South San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94080 home values.
Nearby Schools in South San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!