819 Marion St, Bethlehem, PA 180174 beds, 2 baths, 1,624 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $89
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,624 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: N6SE2C 3 3 0204
- Zillow Home ID: 10149564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 819 Marion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.2% lower than in Bethlehem Township, and 18.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 18017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bethlehem Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18017 home values.
- 1811 Barbara St Bethlehem, PA$206K421,826
- 1727 Barbara St Bethlehem, PA$148K42.51,652
- 1819 Barbara St Bethlehem, PA$186K321,826
- 1804 Jennings St Bethlehem, PA$266K422,357
- 1812 Jennings St Bethlehem, PA$214K321,500
- 1732 Jennings St Bethlehem, PA$166K31.51,152
- 1825 Barbara St Bethlehem, PA$139K31988
- 1721 Barbara St Bethlehem, PA$148K211,080
- 1818 Jennings St Bethlehem, PA$221K41.51,727
- 1728 Jennings St Bethlehem, PA$145K31.51,426
- 1722 Jennings St Bethlehem, PA$174K31.51,468
- 1831 Barbara St Bethlehem, PA$191K42.51,980
- 1824 Jennings St Bethlehem, PA$203K31.51,667
- 1728 Barbara St Bethlehem, PA$149K311,422
- 1831 Barbara St Bethlehem, PA$142K------
- 1722 Barbara St Bethlehem, PA$126K311,020
- 1711 Barbara St Bethlehem, PA$148K311,176
- 1718 Jennings St Bethlehem, PA$220K321,740
- 1818 Jennings St # 0 Bethlehem, PA$197K------
- 1844 Jennings St # 0 Bethlehem, PA$144K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.