819 Menendez Ct, Orlando, FL 32801Studio, 1 bath, 450 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 1 space, 660 sqft
- Last sold: Mar 2000 for $71,900
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- ZONED FOR MEDICAL OF PROFESSIONAL OFFICE
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 450 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Parcel #: 352229558000042
- Zillow Home ID: 46259484
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 819 Menendez Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Orange, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 94.4% less than in Orlando, and 85.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Orange home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Orange home values.
- 813 Menendez Ct Orlando, FL$269K------
- 821 Menendez Ct Orlando, FL$79KStudio1450
- 813 Menendez Ct Orlando, FL$170K211,082
- 820 Menendez Ct Orlando, FL$108K11779
- 822 Menendez Ct Orlando, FL$275K631,459
- 812 Menendez Ct Orlando, FL$239KStudio21,379
- 817 Menendez Ct Orlando, FL------1,240
- 114 Ernestine St Orlando, FL$217K321,612
- 826 Menendez Ct Orlando, FL$175K42779
- 806 Lucerne Ter Orlando, FL$807K764,793
- 200 Ernestine St Orlando, FL$363K411,452
- 800 Lucerne Ter # C Orlando, FL--Studio1600
- 800 Lucerne Ter Orlando, FL$191KStudio--2,138
- 223 Ernestine St Orlando, FL$144K421,728
- 126 W America St APT 20 Orlando, FL$75K22876
- W America St 1 Orlando, FL$56K------
- 128 W America St # 212 Orlando, FL$96K22876
- 128 W America St # 211 Orlando, FL$96K22876
- 126 W America St # 210 Orlando, FL$96K22876
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292