819 Miles Ct, Santa Clara, CA 950513 beds, 2 baths, 1,465 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Heating: Forced air, Other, Stove
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $765,500
- Price/sqft: $523
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 518 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,465 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 29025022
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 19595408
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 819 Miles Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95051 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% greater than in Santa Clara, and 89.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95051 home values.
- 829 Miles Ct Santa Clara, CA$806K321,465
- 813 Miles Ct Santa Clara, CA$773K321,259
- 2928 Miles Dr Santa Clara, CA$770K321,465
- 2922 Miles Dr Santa Clara, CA$781K421,465
- 839 Woodhams Oaks Pl Santa Clara, CA$554K331,016
- 843 Woodhams Oaks Pl Santa Clara, CA$557K331,016
- 835 Woodhams Oaks Pl Santa Clara, CA$550K331,016
- 812 Miles Ct Santa Clara, CA$828K421,465
- 831 Woodhams Oaks Pl Santa Clara, CA$544K32.51,016
- 827 Woodhams Oaks Pl Santa Clara, CA$495K32.51,040
- 823 Woodhams Oaks Pl Santa Clara, CA$524K32.51,187
- 2925 Miles Dr Santa Clara, CA$817K321,625
- 2912 Miles Dr Santa Clara, CA$796K321,716
- 822 Miles Ct Santa Clara, CA$817K321,465
- 2928 Marietta Dr Santa Clara, CA$831K321,465
- 818 Miles Ct Santa Clara, CA$844K321,465
- 821 Woodhams Oaks Pl Santa Clara, CA$434K22.5908
- 2921 Miles Dr Santa Clara, CA$815K321,739
- 810 Woodhams Oaks Pl Santa Clara, CA$478K32.51,016
- 817 Woodhams Oaks Pl Santa Clara, CA$433K22.5908
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.