- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
819 S Blount St, Raleigh, NC 276012 baths, 1,352 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $90,500
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,352 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 170316747868000
- Zillow Home ID: 6379426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 819 S Blount Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.8% less than in Raleigh, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1930
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 813 S Blount St Raleigh, NC$171K21810
- 205 Bledsoe Ave Raleigh, NC$111K321,100
- 201 Bledsoe Ave Raleigh, NC$127K32.51,370
- 209 Bledsoe Ave Raleigh, NC$89K321,125
- 209 Bledsoe Ave Raleigh, NC$138K321,125
- 211 Bledsoe Ave Raleigh, NC$137K422,000
- 215 Bledsoe Ave Raleigh, NC--------
- 206 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Raleigh, NC$92K311,600
- 208 Bledsoe Ave Raleigh, NC$75K11600
- 903 S Blount St Raleigh, NC$88K----1,427
- 212 Bledsoe Ave Raleigh, NC$84K--1.51,492
- 217 Bledsoe Ave Raleigh, NC$81K--21,372
- 911 S Blount St APT F Raleigh, NC$105K21624
- 216 Bledsoe Ave Raleigh, NC$79K--11,292
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292