- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
819 Sherwood St, Redlands, CA 923734 beds, 3 baths, 1,694 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Hud owned. Sold "as is". Attractive neighborhood with mature landscaping. 4 br 3bath. Has fireplace in family room, nice covered patio, low maintenance landscaping with artificial grass in back yard. There is an unpermitted bedroom and half bath behind garage.
- Lot: 9,344 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central, Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $296,000
- Price/sqft: $175
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 540 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,694 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 0175292020000
- Zillow Home ID: 17269839
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 819 Sherwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92373 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.6% lower than in Redlands, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92373 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Redlands.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92373 home values.
- 815 Sherwood St Redlands, CA$328K31.51,474
- 826 Robinhood Ln Redlands, CA$515K432,595
- 818 Robinhood Ln Redlands, CA$347K321,465
- 814 Robinhood Ln Redlands, CA$319K321,215
- 809 Sherwood St Redlands, CA$386K321,840
- 819 Sherwood St Redlands, CA$275K331,683
- 819 Sherwood St Redlands, CA$309K331,983
- 822 Robinhood Ln Redlands, CA$329K41.51,355
- 810 Robinhood Ln Redlands, CA$335K321,419
- 820 Sherwood St Redlands, CA$369K321,551
- 824 Sherwood St Redlands, CA$376K41.51,674
- 805 Sherwood St Redlands, CA$340K41.51,499
- 816 Sherwood St Redlands, CA$315K321,204
- 847 Robinhood Ln Redlands, CA$328K321,467
- 806 Robinhood Ln Redlands, CA$344K321,484
- 828 Sherwood St Redlands, CA$316K321,204
- 843 Robinhood Ln Redlands, CA$329K321,419
- 812 Sherwood St Redlands, CA$266K211,038
- 839 Robinhood Ln Redlands, CA$276K211,038
- 1221 W Palm Ave Redlands, CA$336K321,503
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.