- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8196 Admiral Dr, Windsor, CO 805285 beds, 3.5 baths, 4,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $569,000
- Price/sqft: $117
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1383 sqft
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 766 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 4,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: R1619626
- Zillow Home ID: 67158744
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8196 Admiral Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 80528 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 520% greater than in Windsor, and 53.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80528 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windsor.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80528 home values.
- 8184 Admiral Dr Windsor, CO$455K53.53,416
- 8212 Sand Dollar Dr Windsor, CO$758K43.55,254
- 8226 Sand Dollar Dr Windsor, CO$486K43.53,784
- 8178 Admiral Dr Windsor, CO$482K543,783
- 8193 Admiral Dr Windsor, CO$591K54.56,142
- 8263 Scenic Ridge Ct Fort Collins, CO$930K44.55,174
- 8164 Admiral Dr Windsor, CO$459K33.52,965
- 8244 Sand Dollar Dr Windsor, CO$471K433,821
- 8201 Admiral Dr Windsor, CO$432K43.53,117
- 8175 Admiral Dr Windsor, CO$473K53.53,425
- 8223 Sand Dollar Dr Windsor, CO$472K53.753,567
- 8235 Sand Dollar Dr Windsor, CO$603K53.54,300
- 8163 Admiral Dr Windsor, CO$521K445,079
- 8211 Sand Dollar Dr Windsor, CO$656K43.53,471
- 8258 Sand Dollar Dr Windsor, CO$504K43.53,708
- 8158 Admiral Dr Windsor, CO$492K54.54,100
- 8257 Scenic Ridge Ct Fort Collins, CO$696K445,292
- 8251 Sand Dollar Dr Windsor, CO$883K676,519
- 8204 Sand Dollar Dr Windsor, CO$454K43.53,623
- 8264 Scenic Ridge Ct Fort Collins, CO$535K43.55,084
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.