- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $325,299
- Last sale price/sqft: $161
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ None, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Other, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Other, Hot Water Source \ Other, Laundry Room Location \ No Laundry Location, Lot Description \ Subdivision, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Available, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Available
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Parcel #: D:5 B:58 L:48
- Zillow Home ID: 58813745
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $312-460K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06850 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Norwalk as a whole. Among 06850 homes, this home is valued 12.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 34.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06850, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.6% higher than in Norwalk, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06850 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06850 home values.
|80 Benedict St Norwalk, CT||$308K||4||2||1,260|
|84 Benedict St Norwalk, CT||$351K||4||2||1,553|
|1 Cutrone Rd Norwalk, CT||$293K||2||1||1,176|
|70 Taylor Ave Norwalk, CT||$343K||4||2.5||1,544|
|72 N Taylor Ave Norwalk, CT||$274K||2||1||938|
|83 Benedict St Norwalk, CT||$343K||4||2||1,470|
|2 Cutrone Rd Norwalk, CT||$397K||4||2||1,764|
|3 Cutrone Rd Norwalk, CT||$414K||3||2||2,002|
|Cutrone Rd Norwalk, CT||$414K||3||2||2,002|
|66 Taylor Ave Norwalk, CT||$427K||Studio||--||2,204|
|67 N Taylor Ave Norwalk, CT||$336K||3||1||1,288|
|66 N Taylor Ave Norwalk, CT||$300K||3||2||1,043|
|5 Cutrone Rd Norwalk, CT||$343K||4||1||1,472|
|85 Benedict St Norwalk, CT||$367K||3||2||1,960|
|74 Taylor Ave Norwalk, CT||$410K||7||3||2,244|
|79 Benedict St Norwalk, CT||$291K||3||1||1,224|
|4 Cutrone Rd Norwalk, CT||$323K||3||2||1,260|
|65 N Taylor Ave Norwalk, CT||$399K||4||2||2,170|
|76 N Taylor Ave Norwalk, CT||$349K||4||2||1,470|
|6 Cutrone Rd Norwalk, CT||$314K||4||2||1,152|
Nearby Schools in Norwalk
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!