82 Bristol St, Cambridge, MA 021392 beds, 1 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,464 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1873
- Cooling: Central
- Finished basement
- Parking: On street
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Zillow Home ID: 2118282086
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 82 Bristol Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In The Port - Area 4, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 51.9% greater than in Cambridge, and 69.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent The Port - Area 4 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cambridge.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Port - Area 4 home values.
- 82 Bristol St East Cambridge, MA$409K21840
- 86 Bristol St East Cambridge, MA$537K311,417
- 86 Bristol St Cambridge, MA$533K311,417
- 2 Crossland St Cambridge, MA$533K42.52,136
- 70 1/2 Hampshire St Cambridge, MA$422K21980
- 85 Bristol St East Cambridge, MA$629K52.51,465
- 72-74 Hampshire St UNIT 1 Cambridge, MA$866K32.51,405
- 66C Hampshire St Cambridge, MA$540K------
- 87 Bristol St UNIT 2A East Cambridge, MA$420K11910
- 183 Clark St Cambridge, MA$774K62.53,268
- 13 Market St Cambridge, MA$795K21.51,666
- 68-70 Hampshire St UNIT 4 Cambridge, MA$861K321,702
- 68-70 Hampshire St UNIT 3 Cambridge, MA$872K321,681
- 68-70 Hampshire St UNIT 1 Cambridge, MA$570K21980
- 79 Hampshire St UNIT 2 Cambridge, MA$510K11969
- 79 Hampshire St UNIT 3 Cambridge, MA$532K211,010
- 66 Hampshire St Cambridge, MA$708K33.51,576
- 66 1/2 Hampshire St Cambridge, MA$692K321,821
- 84 Hampshire St # 1 Cambridge, MA$390K11--
- 75 Hampshire St Cambridge, MA$573K321,348
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.