82 Dodge StUNIT 1, Beverly, MA 01915
Sold on 3/19/12: $292,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Condo:2,115 sq ft
- Lot:4,550 sqft
- Year Built:1696
- Last Sold:Mar 2012 for $292,000
- Heating Type:Other, Radiant
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Master bath, Mud room, Office, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow721
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Covered Parking Spaces3
- Last Remodel Year2006
- Parcel #M:0067 B:0053 L:0001
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeColonial
- Unit Count2
- Zillow Home ID80391935
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$337,912||$308K – $368K||+$1,774||$159||03/06/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,766/mo||$918 – $2.4K/mo||+$49||$0.83||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 01915 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 5.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 36.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01915 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 88.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
Neighborhood for 82 Dodge Street UNIT 1
- Unit 2$320K22.52,044
Nearby Schools in Beverly
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005