- Lot: 2.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- Views: 2,533 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $342,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $101
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Additional Room Type \ Study, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Invisible Fencing, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ Second Floor, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ French Door, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Open, Lot Description \ Secluded, Lot Description \ View, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,392 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:17 B:380 L:82
- Zillow Home ID: 57803809
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $235-590K.
Market guideZillow predicts Connecticut home values will decrease 1.5% next year. Among 06763 homes, this home is valued 54.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 45.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06763, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 48.2% lower than in Morris, and 58.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 06763 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Morris.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|76 East St Morris, CT||$477K||4||3.5||3,456|
|81 East St Morris, CT||$192K||2||1.5||1,152|
|107 East St Morris, CT||$259K||3||1.5||1,252|
|103 East St Morris, CT||--||Studio||--||111,949|
|90 East St Morris, CT||$442K||4||3||2,781|
|89 East St Morris, CT||$862K||5||4||4,696|
|79 East St Morris, CT||$252K||3||1||1,728|
|111 East St Morris, CT||$285K||3||2||1,750|
|66 East St Morris, CT||$605K||4||3.5||2,978|
|61 East St Morris, CT||$542K||4||3.5||3,272|
|54 East St Morris, CT||$498K||4||3||2,652|
|98 East St Morris, CT||$531K||4||3||3,126|
|140 East St Morris, CT||$695K||--||2||5,144|
|43 Benton Rd Morris, CT||$401K||4||3.5||2,966|
|27 Benton Rd Morris, CT||$202K||3||1||1,368|
|17 Benton Rd Morris, CT||$249K||3||1.5||1,618|
|11 Benton Rd Morris, CT||$218K||3||2||1,634|
|45 East St Morris, CT||$168K||3||1||1,209|
|137 East St Morris, CT||$583K||--||--||--|
|31 East St Morris, CT||--||3||2||2,088|
Nearby Schools in Morris
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!