82 Everett Dr, Newtown, PA 189402 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,207 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2008 for $262,500
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Half Bath
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,207 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 29028320-125-00B
- Zillow Home ID: 9060189
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 82 Everett Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.7% greater than in Newtown Township, and 56.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18940 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newtown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18940 home values.
- 83 Everett Dr Newtown, PA$216K22.51,207
- 81 Everett Dr Newtown, PA$217K32.51,230
- 84 Everett Dr Newtown, PA$218K22.51,232
- 74 Everett Dr Newtown, PA$182K221,018
- 74 Everett Dr Newtown, PA$311K22--
- 73 Everett Dr Newtown, PA$178K221,030
- 54 Eaton Ct Newtown, PA$215K22.51,232
- 53 Eaton Ct Newtown, PA$215K22.51,207
- 52 Eaton Ct Newtown, PA$200K22.51,207
- 91 Everett Dr Newtown, PA$224K331,322
- 72 Everett Dr Newtown, PA$175K21.51,030
- 41 Eaton Ct # 129 Newtown, PA$224K32.51,384
- 51 Eaton Ct Newtown, PA$199K22.51,230
- 92 Everett Dr Newtown, PA$221K32.51,318
- 42 Eaton Ct Newtown, PA$226K32.51,350
- 71 Everett Dr Newtown, PA$190K22.51,212
- 93 Everett Dr Newtown, PA$211K32.51,357
- 43 Eaton Ct Newtown, PA$224K32.51,357
- 44 Eaton Ct Newtown, PA$223K32.51,384
- 104 Stockton Ct Newtown, PA$202K22.51,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.