- Lot: 1.23 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- 1067 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,800 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $146
- MLS #: P980504
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Additional Room Type \ Laundry, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Partial Basement With Hatchway, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Deck Type Description \ Wrap Around, Dining Room Description \ Built-In Hutch, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Invisible Fencing, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Handicap Accessibility \ Yes, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Heat Type \ Radiator, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, In-Law Access \ First Floor, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Open, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Style \ Farming House, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,331 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 58135156
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $273-455K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06085 home values will increase 1.7% next year, compared to a 1% rise for Hartford as a whole. Among 06085 homes, this home is 30.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 6.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06085, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1316.8% higher than in Hartford, and 1829.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06085 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06085 home values.
|84 Forest St Unionville, CT||$272K||4||1||2,090|
|81 Forest St Unionville, CT||$288K||3||3||1,332|
|95 Forest St Unionville, CT||$190K||2||1||1,203|
|67 Forest St Unionville, CT||$364K||4||3||2,727|
|66 Forest St Unionville, CT||$218K||2||2.5||1,680|
|65 Forest St Unionville, CT||$354K||4||2||3,137|
|100 Forest St Unionville, CT||$177K||4||2||1,417|
|60 Forest St Unionville, CT||$211K||3||2.5||1,565|
|72 Forest St Unionville, CT||$208K||3||1||1,392|
|111 Forest St Unionville, CT||$232K||2||2.5||1,593|
|52 Forest St Unionville, CT||$251K||4||2||2,550|
|49 Forest St Unionville, CT||$181K||2||1.5||1,232|
|48 Forest St Unionville, CT||$199K||4||1.5||1,633|
|43 Forest St Unionville, CT||$181K||3||2||1,278|
|42 Forest St Unionville, CT||$178K||3||1.5||1,336|
|25-29 Forest St Farmington, CT||$249K||4||3||2,180|
|39 Forest St Unionville, CT||$186K||4||2||1,469|
|38 Forest St Unionville, CT||$196K||4||2||1,650|
|34 Forest St Unionville, CT||$203K||3||1.5||1,608|
|33 Forest St Unionville, CT||$157K||2||1||965|
Nearby Schools in Hartford
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!