82 Peg Shop Rd, Keene, NH 034313 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,476 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Not many houses in Keene with this kind of setting. MInutes from Downtown, yet country setting on 3 acres sits this Three Bedroom ranch. Very well cared for, beautiful oak flooring and tons of light. Excellent gardening with plenty of level, well-landscaped property. Easy floor plan, perfect for 1 floor living. Newer roof, heating, vinyl sided. Good sized 2-car attached garage. Large basement with its own heating zone and easily finishable. Beautiful sunlight all day with southern exposure. Dead end road with trail to Otter Brook Dam. Peaceful and quiet, quick walk to Robin Hood Park and its trails. You will love this part of Keene!
Country setting, quiet and beautiful!
- Lot: 2.94 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cable Ready
- Unfinished basement
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,476 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2119591815
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 82 Peg Shop Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03431, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% less than in Keene Metro, and 66.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03431 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Keene Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 103 Peg Shop Rd Keene, NH$618K545,287
- 81 Peg Shop Rd Keene, NH$241K444,823
- 135 Peg Shop Rd Keene, NH$252K442,700
- 143 Peg Shop Rd Keene, NH$368K433,081
- 152 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$228K32.51,856
- 175 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$232K322,456
- 153 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$232K321,828
- 170 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$221K22.51,684
- 178 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$215K41.52,100
- 99 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$348K32.53,045
- 398 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$186K31.51,403
- 78 Peg Shop Rd Keene, NH$202K21960
- 165 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$313K433,704
- 672 Roxbury Rd Keene, NH$207K321,447
- 672 Roxbury Rd Keene, NH$219K421,532
- 312 Jordan Rd Keene, NH--42--
- 312 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$227K423,188
- 312 Jordan Rd Keene, NH$308K423,188
- 708 Roxbury Rd Keene, NH--Studio----
- 107 Peg Shop Rd Keene, NH$342K433,098
Nearby Schools in Keene
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292