- Lot: 0.71 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $237,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Attic \ Storage Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ None, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Day/Night Thermostat, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Handicap Accessibility \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Slider, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Sloping, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:128 B:018 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 58066348
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06382 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for New London Metro as a whole. Among 06382 homes, this home is valued 42.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.1% higher than in New London Metro, and 57% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06382 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06382 home values.
|77 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$223K||4||2||1,872|
|83 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$167K||3||2.5||1,200|
|78 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$175K||3||2||1,200|
|76 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$210K||3||2.5||1,700|
|86 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$223K||3||2.5||2,016|
|87 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$191K||5||2.5||1,344|
|88 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$169K||3||2.5||1,037|
|11 Libby Dr Uncasville, CT||$154K||3||1.5||1,542|
|72 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$260K||5||4.01||2,808|
|8 Libby Dr Uncasville, CT||$149K||3||1.5||1,092|
|24 Scenic Dr Uncasville, CT||$165K||4||2.5||1,092|
|91 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$223K||4||2.5||1,716|
|69 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$262K||4||2.5||2,366|
|92 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$212K||4||2.5||1,512|
|135 Holly Hill Dr Uncasville, CT||$154K||3||1.5||1,092|
|20 Scenic Dr Uncasville, CT||$158K||3||1.5||1,372|
|7 Libby Dr Uncasville, CT||$155K||3||1.5||1,092|
|27 Scenic Dr Uncasville, CT||$163K||3||2||1,372|
|68 Richard Brown Dr Uncasville, CT||$171K||3||2.5||1,200|
|4 Libby Dr Uncasville, CT||$189K||3||1.5||2,280|
Nearby Schools in Montville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!