- Built in 1999
- Views: 1,197 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $642,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $376
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Highway Access, Amenities \ Medical Facility, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior \ Wood, Flooring \ Hardwood, Garage Parking \ Attached, Heating \ Forced Air, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ None, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Parking Feature \ Deeded, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Low-Rise, Style \ Townhouse, Type \ Condo, Unit Placement \ Corner, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record, Year Round \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,708 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: W:02 P:00270 S:012
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 59212344
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $665-835K.
Market guideZillow predicts Charlestown home values will rise 1.2% next year, compared to a 1.4% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Charlestown homes, this home is valued 42.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 27.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charlestown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% lower than in Boston, and 68.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Charlestown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charlestown home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!