- Built in 1923
- HOA Fee: $198
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $361,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $365
- AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Steam, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Gas Stove, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op, STYLE \ 2/3 Family, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 988 sqft
- Parcel #: M:043.A B:0004 L:0082
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 102962646
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $337-500K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02474 home values will increase 1.8% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Arlington as a whole. Among 02474 homes, this home is valued 23.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02474, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Arlington, and 86.7% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02474 home values.
Nearby Schools in Arlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!